How do you get rid of weed in your garden? I guess you have to pull out the roots, so it would be forever gone. The same theory holds when treating pimples. To get rid of pimples fast and permanently, it’s important you know the exact causes and have a perfect understanding of them to know how to go about treating it.
A pimple commonly known as a spot is a tiny pustule or papule. Pimples are tiny skin lesions or inflammations – they develop when the oil glands (sebaceous organs) becomes clogged or infected with microbes, leading to swollen, red pus-filled lesions which are later discharged.
The most prevalent cause of pimples is hormonal imbalance. When the hormonal level changes, the sebaceous organs situated at the base of the hair follicles become overly active resulting in an oilier skin. The oily skin can get stuck in the clogged pores leading to inflammation and hence pimples. This is what causes a raised zone on the skin, and the most vulnerable body parts are the face, shoulders, arms, midsection and back.
The truth about pimples is that it has the worst timing ever. Yesterday it wasn’t there, and this morning it’s growing all over your face, and that’s when the question how to get rid of pimples overnight starts ringing in your head.
So how do you get rid of blind pimples overnight?
While most people resort to using harsh chemicals, excessive cleaning or even laser medications as their ideal pimple treatment approaches. There are some extraordinary and efficient ways you can easily use to get rid of pimples more quickly overnight, and I have listed some of them below.
Dry out pimples overnight with ice packs: You only need to apply ice packs to the pimples several times throughout the day. It would help reduce the inflammation and contract the oil spores, forcibly pushing out dirt, oil and any other bacteria in the skin.
Get rid of pimples overnight with natural honey: The honey, when applied, would quickly disinfect and demolish the microbes stuck in the oily glands, hence speed up the skin restoration process. You just have to use the natural honey directly on the skin and leave it for three hours before washing it out with warm water.
Clean Out pimples overnight with garlic gloves: Garlic has numerous bacterial properties; you just need to slice a clove of garlic and apply it on your skin. Allow it for at least 30 minutes and wash it off. It would eliminate the contagious properties of your skin and help reinforce your skin cell.
Eradicate pimples overnight with olive oil: The olive oil contains very useful in pimples treatment; it contains vitamins and antioxidants. It also has soothing properties which help to clear your skin of any issues.
Get rid of pimples overnight with aspirin: Aspirin is a perfect anti-inflammatory solution for pimples. Just crush some aspirin and mix it with water, then apply it to your skin and let it work deep through your skin overnight.
For those of us who still find ourselves struggling with pimples, there is always something that can work for us. Below I have listed ten home remedies that can help get rid of blackhead.
10 Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Pimples That Work Fast
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel is very effective for skin protection; it reduces skin irritation and inflammation and restores the sleekness of your skin. Just cut an Aloe Vera leave and apply the gel-like substance inside it to your skin and leave it for some time.
- Baking soda: Baking powder is a potent natural option for clearing skin blemishes. It would reduce the swell, diminish the excess oil and improve your skin. All you need is a little quantity of baking soda and little water. Mix the baking soda in the water and apply to your skin. Leave it for at least 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Egg white: To use this, you would need to separate the egg from its yolk and then apply the white directly on your skin using a cloth or cotton and leave it for at least an hour. The egg white contains protein and vitamins that would help fight acne and accelerate the skin building process.
- Tea tree oil: Apply the tea tree oil on your skin with cotton wool; it would freshen your skin and unclog your pores. Its antibacterial properties would clean out any microbes or skin condition. Get a small bottle of Tea tree oil; you may need to dilute it with a little water before applying it directly to your skin.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has natural antibacterial properties that are very useful for pimple treatment; it would work as a germicide to eradicate the bacteria and dry out a pimple overnight, thereby improving the skin’s condition. Just dab some lemon oil on your skin with a cotton wool leave it for a few minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Mint Leaves: Mint leaves contain numerous healing properties that are effective in treating pimples. It would diminish the infection and revive your skin. Just crush up some mint leaves and apply the juice to your skin twice daily.
- Cucumber and Yoghurt: Cucumber contains several nutrients; it has vitamin A and B1, which are very effective in diminishing scarring and revitalising the skin. Yoghurt also has a lot of healing properties. It’s lactic corrosive helps to rejuvenate the skin, reduce scars and encourage new cell growth. While making the juice, start with the cucumber, after that add plain yoghurt (the one without the flavours) then mix for 20 minutes. Apply the juice directly on the skin and leave it for a few moments to absorb the healing power.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: It contains several anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the redness around the pimples. Apply on your skin, allow it to absorb and wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Raw Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain lots of natural healing properties; it has significant amounts of vitamins that are very helpful in building collagen. It also has antioxidants which aid tissue repairs and rebuilding. Simply crush a tomato and apply directly on your skin, leave it for about 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Banana: Bananas don’t only contain nutrients in the part we eat; their peels contain lutein, a very potent antioxidant that reduces inflammation and aids cell growth. Just get a banana peel, and rub it in a circular motion around the affected areas until it’s all covered and leave it for at least 30 minutes before washing it out.
So those are some top 10 home remedies for getting rid of pimples. One question that is always asked is “whether toothpaste effective in fighting pimples”. Well yes, Toothpastes is very active for pimples treatment, but it’s better used as a subsequent meet-up icing to accelerate the result. However, due to its irritative effect on the skin, it’s advised that such treatment is used sparingly. Just apply some white paste to the skin and wash it out after some time.
Tips and Precautions to Prevent Pimples
- Always ensure to clean your face, wash your face before going to bed to avoid clogging your pores. Wash off any makeup with water and soap before sleeping and Endeavour to wash your face at least twice daily.
- Always wash and maintain your pillowcase as they come in contact with your face. Also always wash your face towel, hand towel and keep them tidy as they harbour germs and bacteria that can cause skin infection.
- In a case where you develop pimples, it’s advised that you don’t pick, squeeze or pop a pimple as it would only increase the inflammation.
- Drinking sufficient quantity of water has been said to be an excellent detoxifying agent, which is very useful in preventing a reoccurrence of acne.
- Always ensure to use medications and these natural remedies separately, as combining them could have adverse effects.
- Sunbathing or tanning may not be a long term prevention plan for pimples, but it’s useful for short-term prevention of pimples. However, exposure to the sun should be minimal.
Some believe that getting rid of pimples overnight is just wishful thinking; however, those cures listed above are one of the fastest ways to remove blind pimples overnight. the natural remedies are also very effective for treating pimples. Lastly, it is said that prevention is better than cure, and the precautions mentioned above, if followed correctly are very effective in preventing and controlling pimples.