A nice head of hair is what most men like to maintain for all their life. Thick hair depicts good health and youthfulness while hair loss signifies aging of mind and body. No wonder why so many men do all they can to prevent their hair loss.
But despite their best efforts, they lose the battle and stop at baldness. But here are some natural ways to prevent hair loss in men:
- Keep a check on your diet
For right health, you need a diet of whole plant food, good amount of veggies and fruits. Make sure you lower down the consumption of processed food, fried items and processed sugar. You should have foods that are rich in Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-12, Selenium, Magnesium and Protein.
- Make use of herbs which can stop hair loss
When it comes to natural ways to prevent hair loss, you can also make use of following to avoid hair loss.
- Saw Palmetto- being rich in phytosterols and fatty acids, Saw Palmetto prevents hair loss and baldness.
- Aloe Vera- it is one of the securest natural remedy to avoid hair loss. It can be applied to the scalp directly or used as a shampoo.
- Chinese Herbs- herbs like flower root, fleece, goti kila, hehow wo and foti enhance the health of the human body and make the hair follicle and scalp sturdier for better hair growth.
- Green Tea – Rich in Zinc, Selenium, Tocopherol and Vitamin C, Green tea is a big powerhouse to block DHT and prevent hair loss. You can have green tea daily or consume its pills.
Aside from the above natural remedies, there are Supplements such as foligen for hair loss that can be used to prevent further loss and to grow new hairs fast.
Nourish your hair with proper hair oil. Massage it with rosemary or apple cider vinegar to accentuate the blood flow to the head. Live a healthy lifestyle for healthy hair and scalp.
Incoming search terms: