Are you searching for a product that will help you achieve a fit look? Have you tried a lot of different solutions, including exercises, diets, and still failed? Then, GOLO may be your solution. Do not be alarmed! We will not go on about how this product is the best of the best as most reviews do nowadays. In this article, we will try to judge objectively the advantages and disadvantages and let you, the user, make the final choice!
GOLO is a three-in-one weight-loss program. Its popularity peaked in 2016 when it was listed as the most searched diet program on the Google Search Engine for the year. Differently from similar products, it claims to help regulate the user’s metabolism, especially insulin and blood sugar levels. GOLO bases its function on showcasing the fact that insulin resistance and high blood sugar levels are usually the major causes of over-weight. So by allowing you to reach a balanced level of these blood components, it helps on weight-loss. Such an approach is really attractive since it offers not only results, but also the possibility of a healthier lifestyle.
GOLO Can Be Separated in These Main Components
This is GOLO’s active formula for reaching the desired look. The Release Supplement is composed of these ingredients:
- – Magnesium: This ingredient has several functions regarding blood pressure, bone health and the heart’s function. But, though there are no definite proofs, a lot of researches have also suggested its positive effect on preventing insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes.
- – Zinc: Just as with magnesium, there are several studies that claim its effect on preventing insulin resistance. Still, no definite relation between the mineral and the condition has been scientifically defined.
- – Chromium: This ingredient affects the regulation of blood sugar levels and helps its balance.
- – Banaba extract: An ingredient largely used on different weight-loss products. It may reduce blood sugar levels, but there is a lack of further studies at the moment.
- – Inositol: It increases the sensitivity towards insulin, helping in this way with insulin resistance.
- – Rhodiola Extract: There are no evidences that link this extract to weight-loss. However, it is an ingredient used in several products for increasing energy levels and fighting diabetes.
- – Berberine HCL: Proven and used in diabetes treatment, this ingredient helps on regulating the blood sugar levels of the user.
- – Gardenia Extract: Thought to help on cases of insulin resistance, but there are no researches and proofs available!
- – Salacia: An ingredient that is being heavily researched at the moment. It may help on balancing blood sugar levels.
- – Apple Extract: This ingredient directly helps on weight-loss.
Maximize Your Weight Loss With GOLO
The Metabolic Fuel Matrix is a simple diet program. The information is detailed and focuses on changing your eating habits. The Fuel Matrix also comes with several receipts and a list of tips to reach your goal in the least amount of time.This plan will help you increase your stamina, speed up your metabolism, prevent the accumulation of extra fat and increase the burning of the existing fat layers on your body. Just as the Release component above, the diet also stresses on helping you with the insulin and blood sugar levels balance.
This is an important feature of the program. It allows the user to access the online community of GOLO and get in contact with a coach that will help you on your dieting journey. You can be further instructed in the receipts of the Fuel Matrix and on additional steps for increasing results. The coaching allows GOLO to adapt to the individual needs of each customer.
GOLO Side Effects (Release Supplement)
GOLO claims there are no side effects to its 100% natural formula. In fact, there is no real clinical research that can effectively determine any such claim or any side effect. The only way to understand the risks of taking the supplement is by judging the side effects of each ingredient.
By doing that, we can deduce that users may experience fatigue, headaches, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, bloating and stomach pain. However, if present, all these symptoms will be mild with no real risk to your health.
- User Feedback And Testimonials
- Heather, who bought GOLO for her daughter, claims that the product helped her daughter loose 8 pounds in one month. This, after having tried many other solutions and failing at each of them! At the moment, she notes no evident side effects.
- Melinda claims to have lost 20 lbs and 6 inches off her waist in 53 days. She stresses the fact that the diet is not radical and can be easily maintained.
- Ann Taylor claims to have had no results after trying the product.
- Candi Riviera underlines the benefits of the product in his diabetes condition, except on its weight-loss results!
- A lot of people also mentioned the fact that the diet plan may not be intuitive. However, you may easily find help and a thorough explanation on the Online Support community or from your personal coach!
GOLO diet has several active ingredients that help on regulating the balance of blood sugar levels. Though not all of them are completely proven, these ingredients do offer positive results in the health of the user and on weight-loss. The product has no severe side effects and is 100% natural. Still, at the end, the best way to judge its effects is to try it yourself. We just hope that we somehow helped you a bit on making this decision.